Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Love day!   Today is the day to celebrate love, but it doesn't have to be about just celebrating with your spouse of significant other it can be about celebrating your love for a family member, a family member that perhaps could really use some love right now.  Because other then saying I love you always and forever there is nothing else that can be said that can fix the horrible thing that this person is going through because on a day that is suppose to be about celebrating love... Her heart is breaking!  My heart is breaking for her.  I feel like there is something I should say, something I should do.  But there is nothing that I can say or do that will fix this.  And this breaks my heart!

So I hope the rest of you have a Happy Valentines day!

Have an Oh So Wonderful Day!
Catrina

No comments: