Monday, March 7, 2011

Its your Avon representative calling....

Well I did it!  I had my meeting today with my team leader and I am now an Avon representative!  I will start selling next campaign so look forward to seeing my Avon website link next week!  I would love to have you all as my e-customers (if your interested of course).  Also if your looking to be your own boss and earn some extra money think about becoming an Avon representative!  (you can email me and I can give you my full name so you can let them know I referred you, you can tell them you want to be on my team). 
I'm excited to get started I really don't want to wait but campaign 6 is ending this week so I have to wait for campaign 7 to begin...

Can you tell I'm excited?

Have an Oh So Wonderful Day!
Catrina

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I've been seriously considering this myself! Can we be on the same team even if we live in different states? my email is jessicakynlee@yahoo.com... any info you can share with me will be appreciated! :)

Catrina said...

I will definatly check that out! I'll shoot you an email with information!

Vanessa said...

All the best on your new venture...I used to sell Avon..great products-sadly I just didn't have the time to devote to it and had to stop.
I hope you do GREAT!!!