Sunday, March 6, 2011

They don't know what they want....

When I decided to loose some weight, The Hubby told me... "don't do it for me, I like the way you are"  which give me a break what man likes a fat wife? Seriously?   But it wasn't for him anyways it was for me, I wanted to feel good about myself, I wanted to like myself again.  So I have taken this journey for the past 9 weeks, struggling up and down but trying my hardest to get things on track and to bring this weight down.  Some days I look in the mirror and I think wow I can really see a difference and some days I think damn your still a fat ass!  But I know the weight is still coming off and obviously ain't were I want to be yet.  This morning the Hubby says to me.... " I know I said don't loose the weight for me, but I'm really liking it."  my only response was "I told you!"  Because again really? What man doesn't want a skinny wife, because no matter how much you love them your gonna love them more with a hot body. Right?  I'm just glad he is seeing a difference and we are both happier.  I believe that the fact that I have a little more confidence helps as well because when you are happier with yourself you look better.  Needless to say I am smiling a little more today.  :)

Have an Oh So Wonderful Night!
Catrina

No comments: