Monday, March 14, 2011

not my intentions....

Is it just me or.... Has this blog seemed to turn more into a weight loss blog?  I never intended it to happen that way but I guess since starting this weight loss journey it has incompassed most of my life.  Believe me, I know my family gets tired of me talking about the weight I've lost or how I can't eat this or that because there are to many calories in it. 
I had decided this morning that this were going to be different I was going to get up early, doing a bit of laundry, empty the dishwasher out, clean up a little bit, and then exercise for (at least) 30 minutes, since I didn't exercise yesterday.  But as I went to bed (later then normal), my Oh So obnoxious 2 year old decided that she wasn't ready for bed and stayed up until 2am!  Little miss Carly woke up multiple times last night as well and to top it all off I just could not sleep worth a crap!  And if that wasn't all bad enough, the school bus was early this morning and I had to drive Devin to school.  So today we started off horribly bad!  But I did start doing laundry, got the dishwasher emptied and took a nap (sorry I had to!)  But now I still need to exercise and do all the other things I wanted to do, like try to attempt to potty train my 2 year old who, hates to be wet but pees in her underwear every chance she gets....   Maybe this is a sign that she is just not ready yet?  And yet I just received another sign.  I had to take a break from writing this post because Kara woke up from her nap is sering pain.  The poor thing has another ear infection!  That is her third ear infection this year alone.  The poor baby is really upset right now, extremely cranky and just down right miserable right now...  I feel so bad for her, she is in a lot of pain...

I'm sure I'll share more tomorrow.

Have an Oh So Wonderful Night!
Catrina

No comments: