Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sucking it in Saturday - Week 9

'Ello Week number 9!

My Stats are:
Beginning Weight: 202.2 (1/1/11)
Current Weight: 188.6 (3/5/11)
Pounds Lost:  13.6lbs

Beginning Measurements: (1/1/11)
Waist: 42.5
Hips: 45.5

Current Measurments: (3/5/11)
Waist: 38.5
Hips: 42.5
Inches Lost:  4in lost on waist and 3in off hips.

Whats going on:  If you have been following this week then you know that for 3 days this week I missed exercising and eating correctly because my baby girl was hospitalized with pneumonia, hypoxia and acute brochiolitis.  So obviously my concern was more on her then on eating right.  To be honest?  I really enjoyed it, I hate what I want for 3 days, well okay the first day I didn't but for 2 days I ate anything and everything. 
As you can see unfortunately I gained a few pounds, I had a 15lb weight loss last Saturday and even at the doctors on Thursday according  to their scale I lost 15.6lbs but my scale has been acting up and not working right so I don't know for sure if I have lost any weight or not because it keeps screwing up.  according to the other scale we have (a non digital it does say 187lbs but I have been using the digital so I wanted to continue with the digital.  So until next week I will take this shitty ass weight gain with anger of course! I got a call from my doctors office yesterday and from what blood work they got back so far I have a slight iron deficiency and that could be what is causing my extreme exhaustion so I am now taking some iron supplements hopefully to help.  Of course when my baby girl is waking in the middle of the night wanting to stay awake that doesn't help any either ;)   . 
I've hit a wall, not that I will stop exercising but a wall of despair, want to continue to try and loose weight but I am just not with it right now.  I think that the fact that I can't eat the foods that I enjoy and  everything that I attempt to eat is just full of calories I am unable to eat much at all. I may be the only person on the planet that didn't know this, but I had no idea that kosher dill pickles had no calories!!  They are going to be my new favorite snack I can tell you that!  Hopefully next week I will have some better news and will be in a better mood. 

Goals for the Week:  I'm going to try to change my attitude about this all this week. I hope that I will have more energy now that I am taking the supplement and hopefully I will be more active and more excited.  I hope that I will actually loose some weight (or buy a scale that works). 

Sorry there are no before and now pictures this week I just didn't not feel like it this week... I'll have one next week :)

Have an Oh So Wonderful Day!
Catrina

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Congrats on the weight lose! Keep it up!
Greenville SC Massage