Okay so I don't know if I should really say this or not but I am not going to give away any personal information but I have to get this off my mind.
We have been recently researching homes online. We found one that we liked and had decided what the heck we'll check it out this weekend so I emailed the realtor to get some info on it. He emailed me back saying that there was some mold found in the house and as long as we knew that there was some work that needed to be done he would have no problems showing us the house. He sent me the mold reports for me to look over and decide if we still want to look at the house.
And Oh My who in there right mind would try to sell a house at a high price that is covered in mold and water damage!!!??? I thought (before I read the report), okay a little mold won't be a big deal as long as its not black mold, and we can always ask for a lower price. But there is no way we (or any smart person) would ever live in this house!
At the end of the report the inspector said he advises the tenents to leave the property and to not return until the problem is fixed, now the house is empty but this report was done back in September! They did an air test to see how much mold particles were in the air as well. The outdoor control sample was around 2,000 parts per million, the inside of the house sample was around 27,000 parts per million!!! I mean seriously how can you live in a home like this and its not like the mold wasn't visable because you can see it every where!!
I'm sorry to just complain about something like this that doesn't invovle my family or anyone in particular but I just am in shock that they would try to sell a house at that price with that much issues.
Have an Oh So Wonderful Day!