Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Field Trip (or not)

So if you read my last post you may be wondering how the field trip went... Well Devin woke up at 5:30 this morning so excited to go on the field trip she got up early and started getting ready and kept trying to get me to wake up early so that I could get ready, so yeah she was super excited about me going on the field trip with her.  Unfortunatly because of the rain the field trip was cancelled.  Even her teacher said she new Devin was going to be upset because she had been jumping up and down running around all week at school being so excited that I was going on her field trip with her.  I really didn't want to break the news to her I felt so bad, she was devistated.  They will reschedule the field trip but she was still very upset.  To make her morning even worse she was heading back into the house to get her shoes and she didnt know her sister (Carly) was leaning on the garage door and Carly fell and rolled down the stair (2 steps).  Carly was okay and only cried for a minute but Devin was so upset.  I finally got her to calm down before the bus go to the house but I guess this morning just wasn't her day.  She is doing better now if you were wondering.  We went to a few houses in our sub and she got a stuffed elephant so she is happy now :)

Have an Oh So Wonderful Night!
Catrina

No comments: