Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Is it Nap time yet?

(This is my perfect house, I love this style!)

I knew house hunting would be stressful, but I didn't realize that it would be this stressful!!  Back when we bought our first home it was a bit easier, we had only one child to lug around and our criteria for what we wanted was a lot different, we didn't worry so much about schools and the neighborhood because we were just looking for a home that would last us 5 years.  But now fast forward 7 years we have 4 children and totally different requirements for a house, we have schools that we have to pay attention to, neighborhoods we have to watch out for.  And now (so far) it seems every house we look at needs WAY to much work & money to get it livable.  Oh and not to mention to find something with our requirements at the right price is hard as hell to find!!  Its so much harder this time around, most times it consumes most of my thoughts during the day.  I know were I want to live but there is nothing in that city that meets our needs and price.  Why can't it be easier?  Why do homes have to be so expensive?  Who is the ass that invented mortgages?  Did he really have to make interest rates so high?
I just wish there was some easier way to do this all....  That's all for now...

Have an Oh So Wonderful Day!
Catrina

No comments: