Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sucking it in Saturday - Week 21

Stats:
Starting Weight: 202.2 (1/1/11)
Current Weight: 175.4
Total Weight Lost: 26.8lbs

Starting Measurements: (1/1/11)
Waist: 42.5
Hips: 45.5

Current
Waist: 37.0
Hips: 40.5
Total Inches Lost: 5.5in off waist, 5in of hips!

No before and current pictures again this week.  My stats haven't changed much in a while in my waist and hips but parts of my body are shrinking I swear they are just not the two areas I measure, go figure right?  I've been pushing myself a lot harder this past week, doing all 3 Abs of Steel  work outs (10 minute sessions each, for a total of 35 minute workout, that includes stretching too).  I'm getting closer to my goal and pushing myself to reach it.  This morning I swear the scale decided to play tricks on me saying I was down to 171 I knew there was no way, I stepped off it and back on about 5 times and it kept saying the same thing, then I was going to take a picture and it jumped up, so I had to change the batteries because I knew there was no way! I knew I hadn't reached that weight yet, or at least I figured if I was I should have been smaller then I am now.  So I knew my scale was messing with me.  Damn you scale, Damn you!!
But I push on, I keep going on forge my way...

I hope you are having success.  Believe me if you are not, I know its hard, I know its a struggle.  You have to pick yourself back up and push on.  I have been screwing up a lot lately and I keep picking myself back up and pusing myself.  You'll get there!!

Have an Oh So Wonderful Day!
Catrina

No comments: