Sunday, June 19, 2011

11 years Ago....

"The Day You Slipped Away... Was The Day I Found It Won't Be The Same!"


At this point in my mind truer words were never spoken.  You know they say that time heals all wounds but there are just some wound that can not be healed.  No matter how hard you try they remain open.  Sometimes its gets easier yes but it never goes away, the pain still remains no matter what.  I've lost apart of myself, a hole still remains there til this day and always will.

I went to the cemetery today as I do every year.  To tell him I Miss him, Love him and wish him a Happy Birthday!

I don't know if he was there or if he was listening but as I spoke to him the clouds opened up and the sun shown down on my being.  Maybe this was a sign, maybe this was just coincidence, but it happened.


This plaque is all I have left of my son.  The top one is my baby boys plaque. 

This is my sweet baby boy Zachary Tyler Born Still at 35 1/2 weeks at 1:05pm weighing  5lbs 13oz and 19 1/2in long.  He is the most precious thing!  He would have been 11 years old today, if he were here today he would soon be entering middle school,  I think about the what ifs a lot .  Because what if he were still here what would life be like? 

Happy Birthday Zachary Tyler I Love You and Miss You!!!

Have an Oh So Peaceful Night!
Catrina

No comments: