Monday, July 18, 2011

My Not So Boring Life....

Sorry I have been MIA for a while but a lot has been going on... We had Devin's Birthday party on 2 Saturdays ago then of course they were still here on Sunday because it was a sleep over party.  I had the unfortunate luck of getting Fifths Disease over that weekend.  Which sucks!! For those who don't know what it is, its a viral rash that causes doily pattern rash on the body and a slapped cheek look on the face. From what we've experienced with Devin it didn't cause much problems with her other then itching, as for me I had severe itching and joint pain in my knees and ankles. Which joint pain is a symptom in adults, I hated walking up and down the stairs because thats when the pain was the worse.  We've been dealing with a lot of doctors appointments lately.  Devin is going to be getting retainers soon so she's been going to her othodontist appointments then, Kara ended up with fifths disease as well, and We've had family reunions and all that fun stuff.  I've been trying to get my exhaustion problem taken care of and am now on another anti depressant, to help counter the side effects of the first medication.  Well see how it all goes I hope it works because I am just getting so irritated with the way I have been feeling. 
I apologize for not blogging lately but things have actually been busy and I've been so tired that I just don't have the energy these days to do anything, not to mention the fact that I can do everything from my phone now ;)  I could even blog from my phone but again its that whole energy thing...

I will try to start blogging a bit more but at this time I can't promise anything.  The kids have been requiring my attention a lot more, the baby is teething and #3 is being a pain! She's causing many problems and just very cranky lately and wont nap! #2 Isn't being horrible but she is whining  a lot! #1 on the other hand has hit the preteen years and has the attitude of a 16 year old I kid you not! 
So I'll try to get back into blogging again...

Have an Oh So Wonderful Night!
Catrina

No comments: