Thursday, July 7, 2011

Professional or Not?

So I got my 2nd present from The Hubby yesterday, it arrived in the mail a few days early.  I got Photoshop Lightroom!  So today I did a photo shoot out in the yard with the kiddos.

Today was Devin was Devins 8th Birthday so of course I had to get some shots of the oldest for her Birthday!

 I really enjoyed taking some pictures of my girlies and then editing them in Lightroom

I even went to get them printed out at Meijers today and the guy actually though they were Professional pictures!

It sure does make a girl feel good being told your photos look professional!

I used my moms backyard for all the photos

During the summer her yard looks really pretty and a perfect back drop for photos


and I personally love the natural light of the summer

I love taking pictures of my girlies!


Although some times I wish they would cooperate a little better :)


I had to throw this picture in of my Best freind Jamie and her Sweet little 5 month old daughter Kylie, I took this at my surprise party and I just love this picture the way the black and white turned out!



Have an Oh So Wonderful Day!
Catrina

No comments: