Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Oh So Crafty...

I wish! Really I wish I was a crafty person, I see so many blogs and people (like my mother!). Who are some crafty mofo's. I look on pinterest and see so many things I wanna try out. I guess I could be crafty if I actually tried right? You don't know untill you try! I didn't think I could loose 20 pounds but I did! I guess part of the reason why I don't give a lot of the crafts a try is because there is not enough room here for me to try new things. Don't get me wrong I love living here! I love having my parents here to help out (less stress on me! Hehe) but I would really like my own house so I could try out new things, so that If I make a mess on a craft I can keep it out until I'm done, see I don't know if I ever told you this but my mom is a clean freak, I'm serious she is a clean freak!! You can't leave anything lying around which of course it's not a huge problem i mean I certainly wouldn't want my house to be a disaster but I have having to put my projects away daily. The only major problem is finding a house big enough for all 6 of us eighths criteria we wan in the price range we need which is pretty well impossible! I know we are probably setting our hopes pretty high but we really don't want to move our children around all the time, like I was as a child it's no fun having to make new friends all the time. If we have to settle for a few years I can handle that but I'd prefer to find the house that we really want that we can afford. Of course doesn't every one? I guess we can't always get what we want though right? I guess I'll just have to give crafting a try when and stop making excuses...

Have an Oh So Wonderful Day!!
Catrina BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

No comments: