Friday, July 29, 2011

They made designer What?

Okay Possibly TMI alert,  I'm not going to go into full detail about  periods and all that they entail but we are going to talk about a new product, well not new product a some what improved product I guess you can say.  I'm sure you have seen the commercials for U by Kotex.  If you haven't well then you don't watch enough television (how dare you! haha) 
Well if you have seen the commercials or have actually bought the product then you already know that the packaging is colorful.  I like that their tampons are compact. 
Okay have you seen the product in the store lately?  If you answered No well then let me share with you... They now have designer pads and tampons! 

This is were it gets kinda weird for me.  Why in the world do we need designer decorative pads? Seriously I want to know this?  I don't want to get to disqusting here but really I just don't get the concept of having a pad look all pretty when you are about to bleed all over it!! Who are you going to share it with?  "Oh look how pretty my pad is!" (I think not!)
That's not to say that I didn't just buy any recently on our outing at Target but that is because they were on clearance and I can't pass up clearance items (especially when they will get used eventually).  But my clearance problems can be discussed later in another post.

What do you think about the new pretty decorative pads and tampons?

Have an Oh So Wonderful Day!
Catrina

No comments: