Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pictures of my Chicken Noodle Casserole

So you remember this post I decided to share with everyone my Chicken Noodle Casserole Reciepe. Well I didn't have any pictures of the after product so I thought I would share with everyone! We had Chicken Noodle Casserole tonight and I took some pic's to share.
This is once everything is mixed together in the pot.
This is after you put the mixture into the casserole dish.
Its hard to see but this is after you crumble the crackers over the top of the mixture.
And after you bake it for 20 minutes in the oven this is the finished product.
Sit back and watch your family devour it!
Well at least mine does... It very rare that we don't have left overs, but when I make this there is nothing left!
Have a Great Day!
Catrina

No comments: